To expedite your Pass Processing:
- Any Guests who purchase a 2020 Day Ticket or 2020 Summer Pass will need to activate their Pass prior to their first visit to the Park
- Pass activation needs to only be done once for the 2020 season
- We'd recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time OR visit us any day between 4pm to Park closure to process your pass
What is Pass Processing?
- Verification of account information (photo ID may be required for proof of purchase)
- Photo taken and assigned to account
- You'll be given a NFC chip band for easy entry, virtual queuing on our attractions and contactless payments throughout our Park
If you need additional assistance, please contact our Guest Support Center at email@example.com or 832-426-7071. Support Center hours are 9am to 6pm daily.